Self Defense Insurance For Concealed Carry In Michigan
With the rapid growth of personal concealed carry holders in Michigan and in the United States there have been a significant number of organizations and insurance companies that are beginning to provide traditional style insurance, at first review it may seem like a good idea yet when you research into it further you soon will realize that in almost every case you still have to pay out-of-pocket expenses, and then seek your reimbursement. Ask yourself a one very serious question, do I really have an extra $100,000 just lying around the house that I can totally risk in possibly being paid back?
With any traditional insurance policies in Michigan, they are only designed in assisting you in monetary reimbursement, and in all honestly nothing more. So how does any regular insurance policy really help you win in your personal case in court, the answer is simple and blunt, it can't! That is why we support CCW Safe's Self Defense Insurnace for all Concealed Carry permit holders.
CCW Safe Critical Incident Coordinator Gary Eastridge interviews CCW Safe Member Mike about a self defense incident in which he had to use deadly force. Mike talks about the response and support he received from CCW Safe as well the lack of response from other companies he was a member of.
Self Defense Insurance Is Needed In Michigan If You Plan To Get A CCW Permit!
If you are one of the responsible citizens that carry a firearm in Michigan for self-defense of yourself and your family, or if you're even considering caring a concealed weapon one very important factor you must consider are the legal ramifications after a shooting incident, how do you plan to protect yourself in the event of a civil or criminal court proceedings where you could end up as the defendant.
No matter how justified you feel you were in using deadly force to protect yourself, you could face a unfriendly local prosecutor looking to make a name for themselves in Michigan, and you could end up a political pawn!
When you're fighting for your life in the judicial system in Michigan, there are other out of pocket expenses that can equal or even exceed the attorneys’ fees, Bail, investigators, experts, pre-trial discovery, are just a few of the expenses that have to be covered in a self-defense case. "Even if charges are DROPPED you can still be looking at attorney fees in excess of $100,000!"
CCW Safe covers ALL the costs of your legal expenses if you are ever forced to shoot or take a life. You will never have to worry about coming out of pocket with our plans. Save your Assets, Save your Home, Save your Familie's Future!
Click on any image to see additional information and for plan purchase options!
Regardless of whether you are being sued by the family of the attacker in civil court or are facing criminal charges in Michigan one thing for sure is you will have an enormous amount of debt as a result of any court case. Simply put any legal representation is extremely expensive, regardless of whether or not you win the case or walk free.
With the rise of the number of people taking their self-defense into their own hands and becoming legal concealed carry permit holders in Michigan there have been a corresponding number of companies starting to offer different types of self-defense insurance.
Although upon an initial inspection many of these different programs offered by insurance companies or via websites seem to offer good coverage. There is one common element amongst all of them, and that is they only pay after you are already in extreme debt, and will not reimburse you in the event of a criminal conviction. Basically, they are nothing more than a different spin on a traditional insurance policy.
The CCW safe program in Michigan is the first true comprehensive legal service membership that includes not only attorney fees, it also covers and provides for investigators and expert witnesses that work on your behalf, and defend you against criminal prosecution, civil litigation, and administrative actions all stemming from the use of force incident.
Call and speak with us: 855.300.6779 Ext 700
Insurance for Self Defense and Concealed Carry In Michigan Is The Best Choice!
If you do your research you will quickly find out that the CCW Safe legal service membership program in Michigan outperforms any other self-defense and or legal defense insurance policy offered by anyone in the country.
Chances are when you first decided to carry a Firearm for self-defense you did your research, you decided on the right gun, the right caliber, the right type of ammunition, and the right instructor to teach you how to properly shoot. More than likely you also participated in a specialized class to meet the legal requirements in Michigan to obtain your concealed carry permit.
Unless you were very fortunate chances are that no one really went over all of the legal ramifications after you pull the trigger, nor did anyone explain to you that even if you did everything to the letter of the law, did it exactly right, you could still be sued in civil court and found liable, even though you're not prosecuted criminally. Yes it does sound absurd but it happens every day in this country.
You must be properly prepared for all eventualities and you must have legal protection in place because if you don't and you are taken to court in Michigan you could possibly lose everything you have, and everything you could ever hope to have in the future, it could all be taken from you.
CCW Safe’s Membership In Michigan Is The Best Option For Self Defense Insurance
The single best way that you can prepare for any legal action against you in a self-defense situation is by becoming a member of CCW Safe's program in Michigan, it could very well be a decision that you make that you will be thankful for literally for the rest of your life.
When you consider the remarkable low price of the incredible protection you get this truly is one of those no-brainer decisions!
It is possible to purchase a true peace of mind...
CCW Safe's program covers you in Michigan, and all other 47 states providing that you are legally carrying in a particular state where the self-defense incident takes place and if your CCW or CHL is honored in that state, then you're covered.
CCW Safe protects your rights when you protect yourself and your family. We're the only company in the industry that has defended a member in a complete self-defense murder 1 trial - so we know the stakes firsthand.
Will your family be safe if you go to jail for defending your life against an attacker? Can you afford a top-notch lawyer, bail that can be hundreds or thousands of dollars, and the loss of your income while you await a trial verdict?
Take a look at the member benefits and services CCW Safe can provide for you and your family. Then decide what's the best way to protect your life, your family's lives and your way of life.
All SERVICES and PLANS are rendered in compliance with state law of occurrence.
Legal Protection Benefits In Michigan
- No out-of-pocket expenses, so you won't receive any bills from the court or attorneys
- 100% of criminal defense funds are covered up front, with no cap on criminal and civil defense funds
- Bail bonds and funds are immediately available
- Standard $500,000 bond coverage with Permit Plans and up to $50,000 Bail Fee with available upgrades
- Civil damage coverage up to $1 million for Primary Member under Ultimate Plan
- Vacation home, RV, hotel and motel coverage is the same as home coverage
- Official law agency interview
- All lawyer fees, including pre-trial, grand jury, and trial
- Grand jury proceedings
- Appeals covered at no additional cost
- Mistrials and retrials covered at no additional cost
- Up to $250 per day in wage losses while you're in criminal and civil trial - Upgrade to Ultimate Plan for $350 per day wage-loss coverage
- Court reporter fees
- Videographer fees
- Real-time jury consultants
- Social media management consultant
- Medical research
- Bail bond coordination on behalf of plan member
- Spouse and children under 18 in your home are covered for free for self-defense cases involving home invasions
- Spouse and children under 18 in your home are covered for up to $250,000 bond at no additional fee
- Juveniles under the age of 18 are covered for home invasion cases at no additional cost
- Active law enforcement members are covered for off-duty incidents - this coverage is not available in New Jersey or Washington state
- All legal weapons are covered in 47 states and Washington DC. - exclusions are New Jersey, Washington state, and New York (LE exception)
- All states where you can legally possess a firearm without a permit are covered
- "Red Flag" laws are covered for $10,000 under the Ultimate Plan
- "Red Flag" laws are covered for up to $5,000 under all permit plans (Defender, Protector, HR218 and all LE plans).
- All non-permit plans are covered for $250,000 bond with add-on options to increase that amount to $1 million bond
- Use of physical force in defense of life
- Use of force for third party in defense of life
- Use of force to defend life threatening attack in vehicle is covered where your permit is valid
- All states that honor CCW permits through reciprocity are covered*
- Up to $3,000 for crime scene clean-up in your home - Upgrade to Ultimate Plan for crime-scene clean-up in your vehicle
- Vicious animal attacks in defense of human life
- Firearm replacement equal to caliber during trial
- Action against permit by state following use of force
- Criminal record expungement is covered for all plans
- Provisional terms for spouses waiting on terms of service (see terms of service for details)
- Provisional terms for primary member waiting on permit to arrive (See terms of service for details)
Support Services In Michigan
- 24/7/365 Call Center with immediate attorney connection for emergencies
- Criminal Response Coordinators are former Homicide Detectives and Investigators for District Attorney offices
- We hire network and non-network local attorneys that are chosen by you and your CCW Safe Legal Team
- Your team creates evidence and demonstrative exhibits for use during trial
- We supply evidence and display in-trial preparation before and throughout the trial proceedings
- On-site Critical Response Team for deadly force cases
- Attorneys are hired by National Trial Counsel that is experienced in murder and self-defense cases
- Peer support on-site and over the phone from the time of the incident until the end of your trial
- Expert witness coordination by CCW Safe associates
- Access to legal and training advisory boards
- Psychological support with up to 10 sessions of counseling - Upgrade to Ultimate Plan for up to 40 sessions
- Customer Care Specialists with law enforcement experience
- Personal security in the event that it's needed, including crowd control management at your home or business if required
- Public Information Representative to handle news, media and press releases
- Mock cross-examination preparation services for the member if testifying is necessary
- Temporary housing and relocation services in high-impact public cases as needed
We put NO CAPS on:
- Immediate local attorney retainers
- Civil defense funds
- Investigator costs and expenses
- Expert witness costs and expenses
Plan Options In Michigan
- Constitutional Carry Plan available for states that don't require permits
- Home Defense Plan options available - but not available in New Jersey, New York or Washington state
- CCW Safe metal membership card is available for all plans at an additional fee
- Challenge Coin with emergency number is available for HR218 and Ultimate Plans
Ultimate Plan Advantages In Michigan
- Options for firearm theft coverage for the Primary CCW gun only
- Bail Bond coverage up to $1 million
- $10,000 Special Coverage for "Red Flag Law" hearings
Law Enforcement & Military Benefits
- Retired Law Enforcement discount plans are available through LEOSA/HR218
- Retired and Active Duty Military discount plans are available with CCW Permit
Educational Resources In Michigan
- All members receive our Newsletter and social media engagement to stay up to date on regulation changes and pertinent news items
- All members have access to on-site and online education and training resources
- Digital and plastic membership cards are available to carry in your wallet for help when you need it
JOIN THE CCW SAFE FAMILY TODAY... BECAUSE EXPERIENCE MATTERS!
The Difference Between Self Defense Insurance And A True Legal Defense “Program” In Michigan
One glaring and critical point that seems to always be overlooked in concealed carry classes and by many instructors in Michigan is that very little is said or explained in regards to both civil and criminal liability in the use of force in a self-defense incident.
It is absolutely imperative that if you carry a gun for self-defense in Michigan that you be properly prepared for the inevitable civil or criminal action that will take place against you, you need to have access to sound expert advice as part of the responsibility of gun ownership, if you are not prepared it is a voluntary program that you will regret for not taking advantage of literally for the rest of your life.
Some important points to remember;
- Financial benefits are paid as soon as the fees are actually incurred
- There is no financial limits on the cost of your legal defense
- Single membership is just $179.00 per year
- CCW Safe's plan covers use of all legal firearms
- One very unique component is that the plan also covers any weapon or weaponless use of force!
- Remember, the plan also pays for attorney fees, specialized investigators and any needed expert witnesses.
- There simply is no other product available on the market that even comes close to what CCW Safe has put together in their comprehensive self-defense legal service membership program.
Due to Recent laws enacted in 2019 -2020 The following States: Washington State, New Jersey, and New York are EXCLUDED! See your city below for further information!
Click on any image to see additional information and for plan purchase options!
The CCW Safe HR218 plan was developed specifically for active, retired, and former law enforcement officers that meet the requirements for the Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act (LEOSA), also known as HR218.
To learn more about ALL of CCW Safe’s Self Defense and Home Defense Protection Programs or to Purchase a plan please follow the link, CCW Safe Also has Monthly Payments Available on specific plans CLICK HERE
For more information find YOUR CITY at the bottom of the page!